Friday, October 8, 2010

Short post

This is going to be a short post. I'm about to start into a magic journey known as a Super Smash Bros. Party.

Link FTW. Or Marth. One of those two. I like Marth because he speaks Japanese XD. Also because he's awesome.

I thought that maybe having friends around would give me inspirations while I type this. It doesn't really. They're just talking about memes and watching youtube videos, completely unaware that I am writing about them. XD

On another note there are some pretty hilarious videos on Youtube. Go search "Vintage 21 Jesus videos". There are 4 of them. They are a parody of misconceptions people have of Jesus through taking an old Jesus movie and redoing the dialogue and it is hysterical. Look at me, I used a big word. I thought about saying "hilarious." Really, I did.

And that's about it for now. I haven't decided how often I'm going to update this but I probably will switch to a once-a-week update so that I don't burn myself out on it. I will post if something comes to me on the spur of the moment.

The few. The proud. My readers.

Thanks for listening. Unless you can't read English. In that case, thanks for trying.
(Irony)

Matt

1 comment:

  1. Super Smash Bros. FTW!
    Been so long since I played it...maybe I should play it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete