Friday, October 15, 2010

Hello there

Well. Seems like it's been a while. But maybe not. I don't know. So right now I'm sitting here with nothing to do, so I thought I'd update my blog. I don't have a real topic here. So this will be kind of rambling.

I did watch a German movie in the language lab today about a guy who breaks in to rich people's houses, rearranges their stuff, and leaves a message condemning their wealth. I didn't finish the movie, because German movie are awful and typically over 2 hours. But it did make me think a moment about rich people. The movie gives a rather false portrayal of rich people in general. Not every rich person is out to destroy the poor and make them suffer. Most of them just don't see life from the other side. And of course they are too afraid to try living without money because they live so comfortably with money.

n that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment